UI/UX ENGINEERQualitApps Asia (Pvt) Ltd 13 days ago
- Jquery Ajax
- .NET Framework
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are the first company based in continental Europe that have a software development centre in Sri Lanka.
QualitApps is made up of European advisers, consultants and analysts, with Sri Lankan developers and designers, led by a Spanish resident in Colombo.
We are committed to developing IT solutions with the highest possible quality, offering the best solutions to the challenges that our customers present to us.
- - Understanding of the front end architecture
- - Understanding of Responsive design principles
- - Prior experience in Responsive design frameworks like Bootstrap
- - Experience in PHP with Laravel framework will be added advantage
- - Experience on UI tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash
- - Experience with WordPress and Joomla will be added advantage
- - Other content managers like Magento or Drupal will be added advantage.
- - Experience in ASP.Net, .NET Razor would be added advantage
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- - A relevant Degree/Diploma in Computer Science
- - At least 2 years industry experience as a UI/UX Engineer
- - Good communication skills both in written and verbal
EXPECTED PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- - Ability to work within deadlines individually and as a team
- - Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills
- - Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- - Ability to understand the importance of customer service
- - Innovative and forward thinking
Suitable candidate please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with two non-related referees and stating the position applied for in the subject line.