Database EngineerCareer Builders (Pvt) Ltd. 13 days ago
- Database Administration
Experience & Qualifications
- 1 to 2 years' experience working as a Database Engineer
- Strong knowledge on RDBMS concepts, architecture
- Experience of working with complex SQL/TSQL scripts
- Experience and exposure to Cloud Database Operations is an added advantage
- Previous experience with medium/large scale heterogeneous data migration projects will be a definite advantage
- Bachelors Degree in IT or a related porfessional qualification would be an added advantage.
- MySQL databse server and related tools (preferably SQLyog, Workbench and monitoring tools)
- Previous experience with working eCommerce databases such as Magento, Kentico would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of TSQL scripting adhereing to the best practices
- Microsoft SQL Server and configuration tools
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong at multitasking and the ability to work independently
- Previous exposure to Linux will be an added advantage
- Writing TSQL scripts for database objects for both MySQL and SQL Server
- Designing and developing data migration (ETL) work flows from different sources to MySQL and SQL Server
- Analyzing and troubleshooting live database issues reported by copmany clients
- Maintaining database code repositories
- Managing development and live database servers by adhering to best practices.